There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
|Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise|
|Release date(s)||North America: September 2, 2008|
Europe: September 5, 2008
|Modes||Single player, multiplayer|
Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise is an Xbox 360 life simulation game of the Viva Piñata series. It is a sequel to Viva Piñata and was released in September 2008. Like the first game, Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise was developed by Rare and published by Microsoft. It was in 2015 included in the compilation Rare Replay.
As a sequel, Trouble in Paradise has several new features, including:
- 28 new pinata species
- New desert and arctic terrains where you can capture pinatas
- Toys and trains for your pinatas to interact with
- Being able to teach your pinatas tricks to perform
- A new camera tool that allows you to take pictures in your gardens and upload them to VivaPinata.com
- A "Just For Fun" casual mode: no Ruffians, no sours, no weeds, infinite chocolate coins... but no access to some of the more exotic pinata species
- Couch Social local co-op: a second player has access to all tools, actions and activities, and can also collect "magic" to spend on tinkering items, healing a sick pinata or filling a pinata's candiosity meter
- Pinata Vision: printed cards with a unique barcode can be scanned via the Xbox Live Vision camera to import pinatas and special items directly into the player's garden
- Langston's Destination Challenges: various challenges in specific global regions that, when complete, unlocks special pinata accessories themed after that region
- Pinata Island.info Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise
- Pinata Island.info Langston's Destination Challenges
- Pinata Island.info TiP Pinata Species
- Pinata Island.info Shop
- Pinata Island.info TiP Plant Species
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .