Bonboon (Pocket Paradise)
Animal: Baboon, but has the appearance of a Mandrill
Base Value: 3600 coins
"Red is nature's warning color. Danger! Beware! So, perhaps the Bonboon eats a lot of curried beans?"
- Have a Bonboon resident in the garden
- Have 1 Monkeynut Tree growing in the garden
- Has eaten 7 bananas
- Has eaten 7 monkeynuts
- Have 1 Banana Tree growing in the garden
- Have 1 monkeynut tree growing in the garden
- Has eaten 3 Jameleons
- Have a Bonboon house in the garden
- Feeding an Orchid to a Bonboon changes their color to white
- Will stop fights between pinatas
- Jameleons are scared of and will run away from Bonboons
- Jameleons will not visit your garden if one or more Bonboons are residents
"Dagger-like fangs, a powerful muscled body, and a mean streak as wide as the Congo, it's hard to believe this creature is a member of the cheeky, fun-loving family we call Cinnamonkeys."
As a sour, the Bonboon starts fights between pinatas and destroys plants. If you tame them, the Bonboon will stop fights between pinatas.
- You are a level 9 gardener or better
- Has lost a fight against a Syrupent, Twingersnap, or Fourheads (The more heads, the better their chances of beating the Sour)
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .