There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Base Value: 1000 coins
"The Lemmoning has no sense of danger. For example, if there were a boulder balanced precariously on a stack of cream buns, we would see the danger and avoid the whole thing. A Lemmoning would feel hungry, grab the nearest bun and tuck in. Lemmonings can process sweeties by converting one kind into another - you'll need to practice to find out how that works exactly."
|Lemmoning - TiP Standard|
|Lemmoning - TiP Just for Fun|
- Eating a Thistle seed makes them perform Trick 1
- Eating a Thistle flower makes them perform Trick 2
- Eating a Bluebell flower changes their color to blue
- Eating a Pea Pod changes their color to green
- Eating a Tiger Lily flower changes their color to yellow
- Lemmonings like to eat Sunflower seeds, Watercress flowers, and Watercress seeds
"Although this pinata is small, it has a combination of qualities that make it quite dangerous. First of all, it is sour and looking for trouble. Secondly, it has a complete lack of self preservation. It's the rodent equivalent of a really angry bee."
As a sour, Lemmonings explode when angered, scattering sour candy and weed seeds everywhere. They can also turn your fruits and vegetables rotten. Once tamed, Lemmonings can turn sour candies into happy candies.
- You are a level 6 gardener or better
- Can only be found in the Piñarctic
- Any bait will do
- You have 3 square pinometers of snow (3%)
- Has eaten 1 bowl of Stew
- Has eaten 1 bowl of Horseradish
- To receive the visit award for the Lemmoning, you'll need to trap a non-sour one in the Piñarctic and then place them in your garden. However, non-sour Lemmonings will only appear once you've tamed a sour one of them.
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .