There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Base Value: -100 coins
Seed Price: 22 coins
"This plant didn't adapt to life in the Piñarctic regions. Instead, it choose to melt the snow and ice and burn a little place for itself. Old habits die hard, and this weed continues to scorch itself a spot, no matter how warm it is."
The Fireweed will shoot fireballs at nearby pinatas, setting them on fire and eventually make them sick.
- You can purchase Fireweed seeds at Costolot's General Store, use your seed pouch, or Seedos will spread some about if you hit him with your Shovel.
- Weeds will grow anywhere except in water
- Weeds are more likely to plant themselves and require no watering
- Eating 1 Fireweed seed helps meet the Bonboon, Crowla and Reddhott Trick requirements
- Eating 1 Fireweed seed helps meet the Limeoceros Resident requirements
- Eating 2 Fireweed seeds helps meet the Salamango Romance requirements
- Eating 1 Fireweed flower helps meet the Bonboon, Crowla, Hogurt, and Salamango Trick requirements
- Eating 1 Fireweed flower helps meet the Reddhott Romance requirements
- Feeding a Fireweed flower to a Geckie, Robean, or Smelba will change their color
- There's a glitch where if a wild Taffly is set on fire by a Fireweed and then watered with the Watering Can, they'll become a resident Reddhott
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .