There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Base Value: -60 coins
Seed Price: 13 coins
"The dandelion was probably named such because its yellow flower looks like a Roario's mane. Who knew that it would have something else in common with the King of the beasts?"
The Dandelion will scream and scare pinatas when they get too close.
- You can purchase dandelion seeds from Costolot's General Store, using your seed pouch, or Seedos may spread them about if you hit him with your Shovel.
- Weeds will grow anywhere except in water
- Weeds are more likely to plant themselves and require no watering
- Eating a dandelion flower helps meet the Bunnycomb, Mallowolf, and Sherbat Trick requirements
- Eating 4 dandelion flowers helps meet the Moozipan Romance requirements
- Feeding a dandelion flower to a Sparrowmint causes them to evolve into a Candary
- Feeding a dandelion flower to a Polollybear changes their color to yellow
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .