There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
From Rare WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- This article is about the series. For the first and titular game of the series, see Viva Piñata (video game).
Viva Piñata is a series of life simulation and animal husbandry games developed by Rare Ltd. for the Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows, and Nintendo DS. All the games in the series have the player take on the role of a gardener who has moved to an island where piñatas are living, feeling creatures, and their goal is to create a garden that the piñatas will want to call home and then send them off to parties.
- Viva Piñata (2006); Xbox 360 and PC: the first installment of the series, featuring over 60 different species of piñatas and hundreds of customizable elements for players to make their own unique garden.
- Viva Piñata: Party Animals (2007); Xbox 360: the second installment of the series, based on the television series, containing over 40 minigames
- Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise (2008); Xbox 360: the third installment of the series, featuring over 28 new piñata species, new terrains to explore, and new features that allow the player to share their garden with others.
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise (2008); Nintendo DS: the fourth installment of the series, featuring the original 60 piñata species and seven new species, new game modes, and piñata trading via local WiFi.
- Viva Piñata (2006–2009); an animated series by the production company 4Kids who selected the series out of several intellectual properties offered by Microsoft
- Viva Piñata: Classic on pinataisland.info
- Viva Piñata: Trouble in Paradise on pinataisland.info
- Viva Piñata: Pocket Paradise on pinataisland.info
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by expanding it.