Animal: named after the Diplodocus but can have the features of other dinosaurs
Base value: 11,000 coins
Attack: nautilus shells
"Were there prehistoric Pinatas? I thought Pinatas were discovered in China by Marco Polo who then brought them to Europe. The tradition then transferred to South America by Spanish explorers. All this was a long time after dinosaurs. It's as if someone wanted be cool without thinking it through properly."
To obtain a Choclodocus, you will need to obtain four special items; a red bone, a blue bone, a green bone, and an amber gem. Blue and green bones can be unearthed in a mine. Red bones can be purchased from Costolot's General Store once you have reached level 45. And the amber gem you obtain from the wishing well when you throw in 9,999 chocolate coins for the first time.
Once you have all the items, you will need to tinker the three bones. The order that the bones are tinkered will affect what they will become, and in turn, affect the appearance of your Choclodocus when they hatch.
The first bone to be tinkered will turn into a skull, which will determine the shape of the head:
- Red Bone = Triceratops
- Blue Bone = Brontosaurus
- Green Bone = Stegosaurus
The second bone to be tinkered will turn into ribs, which will determine the shape of the tail:
- Red Bone = A flat, seven spiked tail
- Blue Bone = A pointed tail with four long spikes
- Green Bone = A fan shaped tail
The third bone to be tinkered will turn into a spine, which will determine the overall color:
- Red Bone = Purple
- Blue Bone = Blue
- Green Bone = Green
Once tinkered, place the skull, ribs, spine and amber gem into a store house. There they will eventually fuse into a Choclodocus egg. The egg will only hatch if you direct a Cluckles wearing a Jurassic Hair accessory towards it.
Your newly hatched Choclodocus will be a baby, and they won't cocoon on their own. For them to mature, the infant Choclodocus will need to be fed a bottle of milk, a bone, a Geckie, a Cocoadile, and a Jameleon. Once fed, your Choclodocus will cocoon, then emerge as a much larger adult.
- Feeding a Ruby to a Choclodocus makes them perform Trick 1
- Feeding a Diamond to a Choclodocus makes them perform Trick 2
- The Choclodocus will frighten away any sour pinatas that enter the garden
- The Choclodocus love to eat gems of any color
- Directing a Choclodocus to another pinata will instantly fill their candiosity meter, so long as they are not a species the Choclodocus would eat
- The Choclodocus can be placed in a crate and sent to the Post Office
- The Choclodocus cannot be traded or sold
- The amber gem cannot be placed in a crate, sold, or smashed
- You can only get one amber gem per gamertag, but you can scan an amber gem vision card to get additional ones
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .