Tulip (Pocket Paradise)
Base Value: 150 coins
Seed Price: 30 coins
"Many years ago, a man was washed up on the shore of Pinata Island. He was pulled from the sea by a family of hamsters. When he recovered, he could only remember his name (Dan) and in his pockets he had some seeds. The seeds grew into tulips, and the story was passed down. Now almost everyone knows about the tulips from Hamster Dan."
- You can purchase tulip seeds from Costolot's General Store, or try talking with Seedos to get a tulip seed
- Flower needs to be planted in grass, soil, or long grass
- Use 3 applications of blue fertilizer immediately after planting, for maximum effect
- Eating 2 Tulip seeds helps meet the Badgesicle Romance requirements
- 5 Tulips in the garden helps meet the Limeoceros Visit requirements
- 6 Tulips in the garden helps meet the Galagoogoo Visit requirements
- Eating 1 Tulip helps meet the Doenut Romance requirements
- Eating 1 Tulip helps meet the Sherbat Romance requirements
- Eating 4 Tulips helps meet the Galagoogoo Resident requirements
- Eating 5 tulips helps meet the Limeoceros Resident requirements
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .