Twingersnap (Pocket Paradise)
Animal: Two-headed Snake
Base Value: 1500 coins
Attack: Poison bottles
"When it comes to improving something, it's obvious that two is twice as good as one. This is the next step in Syrupent evolution. But they aren't just two heads - the left head is touch sensitive too!"
- Poke a Syrupent egg before it hatches until green smoke arises from the egg
- Feeding a Venus Pinata Trap flower to a Twingersnap changes their color to orange
- Having 5 Syrupent, or evolution, residents in the garden helps meet the Macaraccoon Visit requirements
- Defeating 3 Syrupents, or evolutions, in a fight helps meet the Macaraccoon Resident requirements
- Losing a fight against a Syrupent, Twingersnap, or Fourheads helps meet the sour Bonboon Taming requirements
- Squazzils will not appear if there is a Twingersnap resident in the garden
- If you poke a Twingersnap egg with your Shovel until green smoke arises from the egg, before hatching, a Fourheads will emerge.
- Pinata Island.info Twingersnap
- Pinata Island.info Macaraccoon
- Pinata Island.info Bonboon
- Pinata Island.info Squazzil
- Pinata Island.info Fourheads
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .