From Rare WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Buzzlegum (Pocket Paradise)
Base value: 1000 coins
"How do Buzzlegums make honey, by feeding them the odd buttercup or two? I mean without the delicious, sweet honey, you're just left with a fat wasp."
- Have 4 buttercups in the garden
- Have 6 buttercups in the garden
- Has eaten any 2 pieces of fruit
- There is a Buzzlegum house in the garden
- Feeding a Venus Pinata Trap to a Buzzlegum changes their color to orange
- Eating 1 Buzzlegum helps meet the Dragumfly Romance requirements
- Eating 2 Buzzlegums helps meet the Arocknid Romance requirements
- Buzzlegums can be sent to a Honey Hive to make honey
- Buzzlegums will start fights with Raisants if they are nearby
- Buzzlegums are scared of and will run away from Dragumflies and Arocknids
- To get honey from a Buzzlegum, simply buy a Honey Hive from Willy Builder, then send a Buzzlegum into it. Once the honey has been made, you will need to feed the Buzzlegum a buttercup before they can make honey again. The Beekeeper Hat accessory will prompt the Buzzlegum to produce honey automatically.
- Honey can be sold for 100 chocolate coins
- Jars of honey can be transformed into bottles of medicine
- 3 jars of honey or 12 Fir Cones in the garden helps meet the Fizzlybear Visit requirements
- Eating 1 jar of honey helps meet the Raisant Romance requirements
- Eating 2 jars of honey helps meet the Fizzlybear Resident requirements
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Sour Crowla Taming requirements
- Eating 1 bottle of medicine helps meet the Fizzlybear Romance requirements
- Feeding a bottle of medicine to a Barkbark, Roario, or Swanana changes their color to pink/purple
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .