There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Candy: Peach Melba
Base Value: 2100 coins
"Smelbas have many endearing qualities... that most people ignore because they are fixated on the smells that come from this misunderstood little Pinata. That said, if you want to send a Ruffian packing, fire this stink-bomb in the right direction."
|Smelba - TiP Standard|
|Smelba - TiP Just for Fun|
- Eating a Poison Ivy seed makes them perform Trick 1
- Eating a Poison Ivy flower makes them perform Trick 2
- Eating a Chili changes their color to orange and yellow
- Eating a Fireweed flower changes their color to blue
- Eating a jar of jam changes their color to purple
- Smelbas love eating Roses, Cheese, Garlic, Air Fresheners, and Garlic butter
- Smelbas dislike eating Snapdragon seeds, Tulip seeds, Sunflower seeds, Watercress seeds, Bluebell seeds, Daisies, Dandelions or sunflowers
- Smelbas dislike being watered with the Watering Can
"I once walked into a lamp-post. It was my own fault, because I didn't look where I was going. My head was ringing, my eyes watered and my nose was bruised. There is a similar effect if you get too close to this Pinata. Personally, if I had to choose I'd take the lamp-post again - no need to wash your clothes afterward."
As a sour, the Smelba will break-up romances between pinatas. Once tamed, the Smelba can scare away Ruffians
- You are a level 21 gardener or better
- You are a level 23 gardener or better
- Has eaten 4 Roses
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .