There are currently 342 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Base Value: -210 coins
Seed Price: 46 coins
"This is a nasty little plant. Not only does it have horrid spines, but it will confuse any Piñata that eats it."
If a resident pinata eats a Prickly Pear flower, they will become a non-resident and will most likely leave the garden.
- You can purchase prickly pear seeds from Costolot's General Store, use your seed pouch, or Seedos may spread them about if you hit him with your Shovel
- Weeds will grow anywhere except in water
- Weeds are more likely to plant themselves and require no watering
- Eating one prickly pear seed helps meet the Limeoceros Resident requirements
- Feeding a prickly pear seed to a Hogurt or Cocoadile helps meet their Trick requirements
- Having 4 prickly pears in the garden helps meet the Fizzlybear Visit requirements
- Eating 2 prickly pears helps meet the Fizzlybear Resident requirements
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .