There are currently 346 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Zombie (Grabbed by the Ghoulies)
|Number of scenes||23|
3 (kicking or swinging arm)
Zombies are a type of Ghouly that appear in Grabbed by the Ghoulies. They are humanoid zombie creatures that have 45 Energy. Zombies are first encountered in Chapter 2, Scene 2: Scullery, although Cooper can first see one moving down the hallway in a barred off area of Chapter 1, Scene 7: Lower Corridors. Zombies are one of the most common Ghoulies, especially during the second chapter.
Zombies have two ways of attacking Cooper. A Zombie's first attack has it walking up to Cooper and smacking him a few times, taking away 2 of his Energy, and then kicking him, taking away another 3 Energy. A Zombie's other attack has it spinning its right arm vertically, building up power, and punching Cooper, who loses 3 Energy. If a Zombie uses this attack on Cooper or a Ghouly, its arm falls off. The arm remains in place vertically, and Cooper can pick it up and use it as a Temporary Weapon. If not, the Zombie picks up its arm after a while and reattaches it to its body. At times, they fart out a green gas. Zombies are vulnerable to the water squirter, and if Cooper squirts water at a Zombie, it rapidly loses its Energy.
Zombies are the first traitor Ghoulies whom Cooper encounters. In Chapter 2, Scene 8: Lighthouse Living Quarters, two Zombies get in a fight because one suspected the other of cheating in a game of cards.
- Chapter 1, Scene 7: Lower Corridors (cameo)
- Chapter 2, Scene 2: Scullery
- Chapter 2, Scene 4: Embassy Ballroom
- Chapter 2, Scene 6: Boathouse
- Chapter 2, Scene 7: Lighthouse Store
- Chapter 2, Scene 8: Lighthouse Living Quarters
- Chapter 2, Scene 10: Lighthouse Living Quarters
- Chapter 2, Scene 14: Embassy Ballroom
- Chapter 2, Scene 16: Scullery
- Chapter 2, Scene 18: Ffffreezer
- Chapter 2, Scene 21: Farmyard
- Chapter 2, Scene 30: Sitting Room
- Chapter 2, Scene 31: Music Room
- Chapter 3, Scene 9: Infirmary
- Chapter 3, Scene 10: Dunfiddlin Cottage Garden
- Chapter 3, Scene 15: Dunfiddlin Cottage
- Chapter 3, Scene 24: Ffffreezer
- Chapter 3, Scene 27: Servants' Dormitory
- Chapter 3, Scene 31: Experiments Chamber
- Chapter 4, Scene 1: The Baron's Quarters
- Chapter 5, Scene 4: Dunfiddlin Cottage
- Chapter 5, Scene 7: Relic Store
- Chapter 5, Scene 8: Laundry
A Zombie's body consists of a pale, green skin, light green hair, rounded feet, and a few yellow teeth on their bottom jaw. Some Zombies have big, black pupils fixed to the top of their eyes, although some do not have any pupils. Some Zombies appear smaller than other ones.
Zombies are creatures slow in mind and in movement. They often fight Cooper alongside Skeletons. Zombies have been shown to participate in some social activities, such as playing cards in the Lighthouse Living Quarters or dancing in the Embassy Ballroom.