There are currently 346 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Vampire (Grabbed by the Ghoulies)
|Number of scenes||5|
Vampires are pale, ample-chested women with fangs, orange eyes and short, purple hair. They wear blue, strapless dresses with red heels. Vampires are always concealed within a coffin, which has a missing bottom part, allowing them to walk around. Their coffins are dark brown with gold nails and a red interior. The interior side of their coffin door has a handle for them to open it. Every Vampire has a brown and yellow vampire bat sitting on her shoulder.
Vampires wander around with their coffin door closed, although they sometimes open it to look around or even if they bump into their surroundings. Like other Ghoulies, Vampires do not go after Cooper unless he is nearby. Vampires usually attack by hitting their coffin door into Cooper, knocking him dizzy, and then hitting Cooper with her bat. Alternatively, the Vampire may attack by opening her coffin door and running toward Cooper with her hand reaching out. If the Vampire catches Cooper, she forces him into her coffin and closes its door. During this, the coffin grounds itself and shakes while pink hearts float out of it, suggesting that the Vampire is making love to Cooper. During this event, Cooper's Energy quickly decreases by 1 point. The player can shake the Left Thumbstick to help Cooper escape from the coffin. After the Vampire attacks Cooper, she lets out an evil laugh. Both of her attacks deal 4 Energy of damage to Cooper each.
Like Vampire Chickens, Vampires can only be defeated if Cooper uses Ol' Edna to shoot garlic cloves at them. Cooper only needs to hit a Vampire twice to defeat it; the first hit simply pushes her back, but the second hit knocks her over and defeats her. Vampires are only vulnerable while their coffin door is open.
- Chapter 3, Scene 10: Dunfiddlin Cottage Garden
- Chapter 3, Scene 11: Greenhouse
- Chapter 3, Scene 12: Potting Room
- Chapter 3, Scene 22: Wood Shed
- Chapter 3, Scene 31: Krackpot's Lab
- If The Reaper touches a Vampire while she and Cooper are inside of her coffin, both of them are knocked back, although only the Vampire is defeated.
- A portrait of a Vampire hangs near the door to The Baron's Quarters.
- Fiddlesworth Dunfiddlin is seen in one room looking at a Vampire and saying "I wonder if she likes 'airy backs", showing a possible interest in her.
- Vampires only use their second attack in the Potting Room and the Wood Shed. Additionally, Vampires will not use their first attack in the former, but will use both in the latter.