There are currently 346 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
Spider (Grabbed by the Ghoulies)
|Chapter(s)||1, 2, 3, 5|
|Number of scenes||10|
Spiders are a Ghouly breed that appear in Grabbed by the Ghoulies. They are large spiders with four yellow eyes and a pattern of brown and light green hairs all over their body. Spiders have 10 Energy, making them one of the weakest Ghoulies besides Imps. Spiders are one of the enemies that can be summoned by a Haunted Television. Spiders first appear in Chapter 1, Scene 6: Lower Corridors.
Spiders are found in several rooms and outdoor areas of Ghoulhaven Hall. Some Spiders hang from walls and come down to attack whenever Cooper gets close. Spiders have high-pitched voices. If Cooper defeats a Ghouly, the Spiders moan with their front legs and touch their face, but if Cooper is hit or defeated, Spiders happily hop from one set of legs to the other.
Spiders attack by jumping into the air, spinning in a ball-shaped formation, and then launching themselves at Cooper after a few seconds. If Cooper gets hit, he loses 2 Energy, and the Spider bounces back on all eight legs. If the Spider misses, it becomes dizzy when it lands. In later rooms, Spiders can form a web within a few seconds and spit it on the ground. Anyone who steps on the web, except for Spiders and The Reaper, are slowed down. The web disappears after a while.
Spiders are usually found in large groups, which can have up to 30 Spiders, such as in Chapter 2, Scene 19: Garbage Yard, where Cooper has to defeat every Spider in a No Weapons Challenge.
- Chapter 1, Scene 6: Lower Corridors
- Chapter 1, Scene 7: Cinema
- Chapter 1, Scene 9: Basement
- Chapter 1, Scene 12: Cellar
- Chapter 2, Scene 2: Scullery
- Chapter 2, Scene 7: Lighthouse Store
- Chapter 2, Scene 11: Lighthouse Store
- Chapter 2, Scene 19: Garbage Yard
- Chapter 2, Scene 20: Wood Shed
- Chapter 2, Scene 24: Workshop
- Chapter 2, Scene 36: Cloakroom
- Chapter 2, Scene 39: Cellar
- Chapter 3, Scene 14: Dunfiddlin Cottage Garden
- Chapter 3, Scene 19: Stables
- Chapter 3, Scene 26: Laundry Room
- Chapter 3, Scene 29: Attic
- Chapter 3, Scene 31: Experiments Chamber
- Chapter 5, Scene 3: Conservatory
- Chapter 5, Scene 9: Walled Garden
- In the Infirmary, there are small Spiders living in a breakable display case. Cooper cannot interact with them.
- In Chapter 2, Scene 25: Lower Corridors, a massive Spider can be seen in a barred-off area, with an Imp caught in its web.