There are currently 346 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
|This article was originally from Ghoulipedia, whose content is licensed under the compatible CC-BY-SA license.|
|Chapter(s)||2, 3 and 5|
|Number of scenes||8|
|Damage||2 Energy (fireballs)|
4 Energy (fire breath)
- This article is about the enemy in Grabbed by the Ghoulies. For the unrelated enemy from Conker's Bad Fur Day with the same name, see Fire Imp.
A Fire Imp is a type of Ghouly that first appears in Grabbed by the Ghoulies. They are similar to Flying Imps but have dark red skin, slightly longer horns, bat-like wings, an extra set of fangs and are covered in flames. They do not appear in any Bonus Challenges.
Fire Imps have two fire-based attacks; their first basic attack is a tiny fireball they spit out which decreases 2 points. The second attack that is used later in the game allows Fire Imps to breathe in until their stomach is big enough before releasing a long stream of fire, breathing it out at a close range. This will knock out Cooper (and any other being) and take 4 points.
Another advantage of their fiery nature is that touching them would cause Cooper or any other ghouly to be caught on fire and lose 1 points. Fire Imps can only be defeated by the the Fire Extinguisher, which quickly drains their health.
- Chapter 2, Scene 1: Kitchen
- Chapter 2, Scene 32: Walled Garden
- Chapter 2, Scene 38: Kitchen
- Chapter 3, Scene 18: Foundry
- Chapter 3, Scene 19: Stables
- Chapter 3, Scene 25: Kitchen
- Chapter 5, Scene 9: Walled Garden
- Ancient Mummies, who are only vulnerable to fire, can be harmed and defeated by Fire Imps.
- Fire Imps cannot be slain by The Reaper, as touching them will just cause him to be set on fire and briefly stunned.
- In an earlier build of the game Fire Imps were supposed to appear in the bonus challenge Kick em Quick instead of Flying Imps.
- Fire Imps are the only Ghouly that do not have a challenge icon.