Kevin Bayliss, also known as K. Bayliss, is a British designer, art director, and voice actor. He worked at Rare at 1989-2005 period. He designed and animated the Killer Instinct series, where he had also done motion capture. Additional artwork and character design was created for games such as Battletoads, Donkey Kong Country and Diddy Kong Racing. Like other Rare staff he also provided voiceover work for these titles. When the Rare was bought by Microsoft, Bayliss worked on Perfect Dark Zero, and after that left the company. He has since worked for Playtonic Games, a company that mostly consists of former Rare members.
Video game work
- Cobra Triangle (1989) - Graphics Artist
- Double Dare (1990) (NES port) - Graphics Artist
- Pin*Bot (1990) - Graphics
- Killer Instinct (1994) - Character Design and Development, Motion Capture Actor, Voice Acting for Jago and Glacius (arcade version only)
- Killer Instinct 2 (1994) - Producer, Game Designer, Motion Capture
- Battletoads (1994) - Character Artist, Voice Actor
- Donkey Kong Country (1994) - Animator, Character Designer
- GoldenEye 007 (1997) - Voice Acting for James Bond
- Diddy Kong Racing (1997) - Art Director, Graphics Director, Voice Acting for Tricky
- Mission: Impossible (1998) - Voice Acting for Ethan Hunt, Jim Phelps, the voice on tape and soldiers
- Star Fox Adventures (2002) - Lead Artist, Voice Acting for Prince Tricky and King of Earthwalker tribe
- Perfect Dark Zero (2005) - Lead Character Design
- Killer Instinct (2013) - Lead Character Design
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .