From Rare WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Battletoads has received some sequels for several platforms:
- Battletoads (1991); NES, Amiga, Mega Drive, Game Gear, Amiga CD32): The original Battletoads game developed by Rare has 13 stages, and impressive graphics for the NES. It became infamous for it's difficulty. The game revolves around Pimple and Princess Angelica being kidnapped by the The Dark Queen, leaving Zitz and Rash to rescue them.
- Battletoads (1991); LCD Electronic); A handheld electronic game developed by Tiger Electronics.
- Battletoads (1991); Game Boy: Despite the same artwork cover and title in common, the sequel developed by Rare has a Similar texture though presenting new levels. The original video game will later be converted with the title Battletoads in Ragnarok's World.
- Battletoads in Battlemaniacs (1993); Super Nintendo Entertainment System, Sega Master System): sequel featuring improved graphics and big sprites. In this chapter, characters have different abilities and combos.
- Battletoads & Double Dragon (1993); NES, Game Boy, Mega Drive, SNES): crossover. Also featured the two protagonists of Double Dragon.
- Battletoads or Super Battletoads, (1994); Arcade Video Game: The most violent version of the game room, published by Electronic Arts.
- Battletoads (2019); Xbox One, Microsoft Windows; This new game will be developed by DLaLa Studios, featuring 3-player multiplayer, and high-resolution, hand drawn 4K, 2.5D graphics.