There are currently 346 stubs. You can help us by expanding these articles!
- "Conker" redirects here. For information about the main and titular protagonist of the series, see Conker the Squirrel.
The series began with the release of the Game Boy Color title Conker's Pocket Tales in 1999. Conker's Bad Fur Day, released in 2001, would see the series abandon the family-friendly tone of Pocket Tales and shift to adult-centric, mature content. The game would be re-released as part of 2005's Conker: Live & Reloaded, along with a new multiplayer mode not featured in the original release.
The series is commonly associated with the Donkey Kong franchise, as Conker first appeared in the spin-off game Diddy Kong Racing. A game titled Conker's Quest, later known as Twelve Tales: Conker 64, was publicly unveiled at E3 1997 alongside Diddy Kong Racing and would have been the first installment of the series. The game would eventually be scrapped and reworked into what became Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Conker's Pocket Tales - Game Boy Color (1999)
- Conker's Bad Fur Day - Nintendo 64 (2001)
- Conker: Live & Reloaded - Xbox (2005)
- Conker's Big Reunion - Microsoft Windows, Xbox One (2015)
- Young Conker - Microsoft HoloLens (2016)
- Conker the Squirrel: The main and playable character, Conker started as a young squirrel on happy-go-lucky adventures, but he has grown up to be an alcoholic.
- Berri: A chipmunk and the girlfriend of Conker. In her early appearances, Berri was depicted as a brunette chipmunk, but in Conker's Bad Fur Day and its remake, she is a tall, gray chipmunk who is a stereotypical blonde and is twice the height of Conker.
- Evil Acorn: The main antagonist of Conker's Pocket Tales, the Evil Acorn ruined Conker's birthday party and kidnapped Berri. Conker goes on an adventure to retrieve his presents and save Berri from the Evil Acorn.
- Professor Von Kriplespac: A weasel mad scientist who unhappily worked for the Panther King. He is the creator of an artificially-produced race of teddy bears, the Tediz.
- Panther King: The main antagonist of Conker's Bad Fur Day, the Panther King is the ruler of the Panther Kingdom, and he has an obsession with drinking milk. During the game's events, the Panther King is missing a table leg, and he wants to use Conker for a replacement.
- Heinrich: The tertiary antagonist and final boss, Heinrich is a xenomorph that Von Kriplespac used to kill the Panther King at the end of Conker's Bad Fur Day.
- Squirrel High Command: A military group of squirrels that Conker joins during the "It's War" chapter of Conker's Bad Fur Day. In the remake, the Squirrel High Command have a main role in the game's exclusive multiplayer mode.
- Tediz: Robotic teddy bears that were created by Von Kriplespac. They were fought by the Squirrel High Command in the "It's War" chapter and Conker: Live & Reloaded's multiplayer mode.
- Rodent: A short, gray squirrel who can be identified from the large goggles that he wears. He is Conker's main teammate during the "It's War" chapter.
- This article is a stub. You can help Rare Wiki by .