Template:Characterbox Klubba is a Kremling that guards the entrance to the Lost World in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest and Donkey Kong Land 2. There are five toolbooths in Donkey Kong Country 2, each leading to one of the five levels of the Lost World. Three options are available:
- Pay fifteen Kremkoins
- Fight Him
- Run Away
The second and the third option are pretty much the same thing. Selecting the second option will make Klubba use his club on the Kongs, returning them to the map.
- Klubba Ending - Donkey Kong Country 2.png
Klubba in the ending credits screen in Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.
- Klubba Ending Japanese - Super Donkey Kong 2.png
Klubba in the ending credits screen in the Japanese version of Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest.
- Klubba Ending - Donkey Kong Land 2.png
Klubba in the ending credits screen in both the English and Japanese versions of Donkey Kong Land 2.
- Klubba's position is reversed in Donkey Kong Land 2. He is now left side of the screen in that game. In Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, he was on the right side of the screen.
- It has been speculated by some that Kudgel, the boss of the area Krem Quay is Klubba's brother. This is due to the fact that aside from coloration, Kudgel being gray and Klubba being green the characters are completely identical.
- Interestingly the Donkey Kong 64 version of the enemy Krash is extremely similar in appearance to Klubba; like Klubba, Krash is large, muscular, has a small head in proportion to the rest of it's body and weilds a large spiked club. These similarities led some to believe that Krash was Klubba.